I feel insane and weak minded. I want everyone in my life to live forever, even though dying is terrible, the worry of dying while you are alive or other people worrying just makes things worse. Routine is good, only if it is neutral. If routine is good you will expect better out of it and eventually feel empty. If routine is bad we both know what happens. But at some point in life, good or bad, routine will break and something new will come into your life. Time will go by and jobs/living will change, we will have different favorite foods than we did six months ago and we will sleep on a different bed in new dirt. I will hate someone new from katy perry to lady gaga and I will have a new commercial that will come on and bug me when im sober. Thats life, this is ours and I am willing to experience all the different things that happen, with you.
Right now I am stuck in a bad routine and so are you. Surrounded by idiots that only complicate while we are in the middle of simplifying. We will make it, so eat your oatmeal and go yell at your grandma, fuck your "friends" fuck my "friends" because I know you will be the only one standing in the end. We will only be in this for two more months until we can fall into a new routine, get over it and go somewhere else.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment